Two miles to the north of Lizard Village lies the secluded Kynance Cove, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world boasting a stunning sun set.
- Sandy beach, clear turquoise water.
- National Trust car park (charge payable from Easter to November).
- Free parking in The Lizard village, from where you can walk the coastal path to Kynance Cove.
- Toilets at Kynance Cove.
- Dogs allowed up until Easter and again from 1st October.
- On the coastal path so can be accessed by walking.
- If driving park at the car park and take a short walk down to the cove.
- Tide dependent, so do check tide times before you visit to ensure the beach is accessible.