A pebble beach below the cliffs, although there is sand at low water.
- National Trust car park at nearby Kynance Cove (charge payable from Easter to November).
- Dogs are welcome all year round on this beach.
- Toilets at nearby Kynance Cove.
- On the coast path and can be accessed by walking from The Lizard village.
- If driving park at the car park at Kynance Cove and walk down to.
- Approach is down side of cliffs and can be difficult.
- Tide dependent, so do check on tide times before visiting.